Get those creative juices flowing! Adobe released FREE software for creating videos, graphics, and web stories. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to create a blog graphic. Once you’ve mastered it, try a Video or Web Story!
Step by Step:
- Log in (or create an account) at Adobe Spark: https://spark.adobe.com/login
- Click the yellow + sign to start a project
- Click Post
- Type what will be the text for the graphic
- On the bottom of the screen, select a graphic size
- Click more sizes to see Blog Post
- Click on different Design Filters to see the impact on your graphic
- Click Palette to change the color scheme used
- Click Background and try different backgrounds to see the impact
- Click the Color Tab and see what choosing a color does for you (click Apply for removing the photo)
- Click back to Photo
- Click Add Photo
- Click Find Photos to search Adobe’s photo library
- Type a search term
- Click on the photo you like
- Click Text and play with different options
- Once finished click Share above your graphic
- Click Download
- Now, you can use your graphic anywhere!
Check out these great resources:
NOTE: Adobe Spark is very easy to use but is restricted for students under 13 years of age. Adobe advises creating a generic account for use in the classroom that students would use with teacher supervision for students under the age of 13. They are actively working to find a solution to the 13U restriction.